A couple things:
1) There was a wall of gold glitter where the bride and her girls dressed.
2) There was a small Chihuahua who attended all festivities and was an honorary groomsman.
3) There was a cheese cake. As in a cake. Made entirely out of CHEESE.
4) There was a mountain top and California sunlight.
5) The bride and groom were about the two best humans I think I might have ever met in my entire life.
This wedding in San Luis Obisbo, California could not have been a more epically amazing way to spend the 4th of July weekend. Philip and Laurie were gracious enough to include us in all their events and I cannot express enough now fantastic it was to be in California surrounded by the best vibes ever and the best people ever.
Both got dressed and ready at the historically rad Madonna Inn and the wedding took place at the gorgeous La Cuesta Ranch just outside of SLO. Guests all surrounded the couple with love and noisemakers and drinks from a Shasta trailer and possibly the best dance party I've ever seen. Thank you SO much to everyone involved with #frasermuzzasurus for letting us be a part of this totally fabulous day.
Venue: La Cuesta Ranch
Pre-Ceremony: Madonna Inn
Planning: Grace Lorenzen
Catering: Thomas Hill
Cake: Fromagerie Sophie
Florist: Carla Wingett
DJ: DJ Lithuanian Prince
Hair/Makeup: Jessie Skipton Cambell
Bar: Whiskey & June
Photobooth: Cameron Ingalls